BREWERY TOUR FULL DAY
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mandurah Foreshore, WA
- Product code: BREWF
SCENIC DRIVE + MORNING TEA + LOCAL ATTRACTIONS + BREWERIES + LUNCH WITH DRINK + TASTINGS
Breweries and tastings
Visit 4 breweries on tour, please note venue depends on their open days:
· Old Coast Road brewery – located on a 60-acre rural property.
· Cape Bouvard Brewery - famous for their Thorny Devil beer varieties.
· White Lakes brewery, a modern brewery, with 7 types of beer.
· Vernon Arms – an old English brewery overlooking the lake.
· Three Rivers Brewing - which is a micro family-owned brewery - quirky and fun
A delicious lunch with a drink at Cape Bouvard, famous for Thorny Devil Beer, outdoors in a relaxed setting under the trees.
Bottled water, lunch with a drink and 2 brewery tastings included.
Go on – say a BIG “CHEERS guys and girls!”